Social Media Terms and Conditions for Ramsbothams Florists competition
- The promoter is: Ramsden Florists Ltd (company no. 09276701) whose trading address is at Ramsbothams Florists, 142 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2RS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ramsden Florists and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RamsbothamsFlorists/)or Twitter (https://twitter.com/ramsbothams)
- Multiple entries from the same person will be allowed, up to and not exceeding 5.
- Closing date for entry will be 12thJune 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entering the competition
To enter the competition entrants must either;a) Like and comment on a post on Facebook to enter or
b) Retweet a post on Twitter and use the hashtag #recipefloralinspiration
10.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11.The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12.The prize is as follows: A bouquet of flowers with a retail value of £50 delivered to the winner by Ramsden Florists on a mutually convenient date if the winner lives in Milton Keynes or the surrounding area. For entrants living outside this catchment area, Ramsden Florists will arrange for a registered Interflora florist to deliver flowers to a similar specification.
13.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14.Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15.The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16.The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20.The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21.The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ramsden Florists and not to any other party.
24.Ramsden Florists will judge the competition and decide on the winner which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter and Facebook.
25.Ramsden Florists decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
26.The entrant must be following @ramsbothams on Twitter or Facebook in order to enter.